Dereelight Javelin Flashlight
FOR U.S. ORDERS ONLY
(Please see International Orders page for NON US orders)
One of the Most Powerful 2x AA Battery Flashlights
This new Dereelight Javelin is available with either a CREE XP-G R5 LED or an XP-E R4 LED and provides a maximum output of 350 lumens, making it one of the most powerful AA battery torches on the market. It can use either an Orange Peel (OP) reflector, which gives a smooth, clean and flawless beam pattern; or a Smooth (SMO) reflector, which focuses the beam to a spot and gives more beam throw. As the name suggests, the Javelin has good throw capability, which with a 3 mode LED, makes this a multi-purpose torch.
As with all Dereelight flashlights, the Javelin is user upgradeable and P60 sized LED drop-ins can be used. It is also 'Lego-able' (parts are interchangeable) with the Dereelight C2H EDC - you can use the Javelin head on the C2H to create a powerful pocket thrower torch, which will out-throw the Olight M20S Warrior with Smooth reflector.
- LED Type: XP-G R5 LED with max output of 350 lumens and a life span of up to 50,000 hrs
- Battery: 2x AA (Alkaline or Ni-Mh)
- Function: Simple UI - half press tail switch to preview each mode and full click to select a mode. Automatic memory remembers the last function. This gives instant access to your preferred mode.
- Switch: Protruding foward clicky tail switch with momentary-on function.
- Protection: Sealed with O-rings for excellent water resistance and improved service life. Waterproof and Dust Resistant to IPX-8.
- Dimension: 157mm (L), 32mm (Head)
- Weight: 92g (without battery)
- Finish: Rugged body with HA Type III anodising. Anti-rolling design.
- Reflector: Orange Peel (OP) for a smooth beam
- Lens:Toughened ultra clear glass lens with double face A/R coating.
- Switch: Tail forward clicky switch for On/ Momentary-On/ Off.
- Turn Power On/ Off
Pressing the tail cap switch will Turn Power On/ Off.
- Switch Mode
UI - half press tail switch to preview each mode (Low-Med-High) and full click to select a mode.
- Memory Function: When torch is on in preferred mode, click off with tail switch. The torch will remember the last mode when next switched on.
- Lock-out: Loosen the tail cap for full lock-out to prevent accidental activation.
The Dereelight Javelin provides the following outputs:
- Low Mode: 0.8% output
- Medium Mode: 15% output
- High Mode: 100% output