- Dereelight Night Master 800 Focusable Gun-Mountable Hunting Light with GREEN LED
Dereelight Night Master 800 Focusable Gun-Mountable Hunting Light with GREEN LED
Best Small, Scope Mountable Gun Light We Have Seen.
The Night Master 800 hunting lamp and gun light is a must-have for all night hunters, providing adjustable lighting and a focusable beam, which is able to illuminate animals eyes up to 800 m and identify them at up to 500 m. The LEDs are changeable and colored LEDs can be used to spot and identify quarry at great distances.
Just 16 cm in length and weighing only 295g (with battery), the Night Master 800 can be mounted on most scopes (such as 1-inch and 30mm) - you will hardly notice it, which makes it great for foxing solo.
But despite its small size and low weight, the Night Master 800 can outperform most of the big hunting lamps, and its incredible beam can certainly out-throw any gun light of its size. In fact, customers who own the Night Master torch have said it is better than using a laser designator, which can cost upwards of $300.
We recommend this light to anyone for lamping/ shooting rabbits, hares and foxes, and also spotting deer. The focusable beam makes it a great light for all distances.
- Convex Lens: Specifically designed to boost the light power and throw a beam very far.
- Focus: The convex lens can be focused to provide the best lighting for your way of hunting
- Changeable LEDs: If you prefer to hunt with colored light, you can easily fit a green or red LED into your Night Master for long distance colored illumination. Our colored LEDs do not reduce the light output like filters do
- Four stage lighting: You can have it outputting just 1 mode or 3 modes (High-Med-Low), just by twisting the body.
- Closer illumination: for lamping rabbits and rats
- Small size, low weight, high power: This makes it ideal for solo hunting.
- LED: High power LED with both 1 and 3 mode settings.
- Battery: Uses either 1x 18650 (supplied) or 2x 18650 (with optional extension tube)
- Function: There are 2 levels of lighting - 1-Mode and a 3-Mode. You can switch from 1-Mode to 3-Mode by loosening the body of the light against the neck section.
- Switch: Protruding foward clicky tail switch with momentary-on function. The switch has a glow-in-the-dark (GITD) cover for easy identification at night.
- Protection: Sealed with O-rings for excellent water resistance and improved service life. Waterproof and Dust Resistant to IPX-8.
- Features: A removable grip ring offers better grip and an option to attach a lanyard or body sling. Remote Pressure Swith is available if you wanted to gun mount it.
- Dimension: 152mm (L), 54.4mm (Head), 25mm (Body Dia)
- Weight: 250g (without battery)
- Finish: Rugged body with HA Type III anodizing.
- Lens: Specially designed convex lens for maximum beam throw and adjustability - the beam can be focused to your shooting requirements.
- Turn Power On/ Off
- Pressing the tail cap switch will Turn Power On/ Off.
- Switch Output Mode1-Mode is full power during momentary-on and full-on. 3-Mode is High-Med-Low. Simple UI - half press tail switch to preview each mode and full click to select a mode.
- Focus Beam
- The Night Master beam can be focused to your needs. To adjust the beam, simply twist the very head of the light to gain your required level of illumination.
- Loosen the tail cap for full lock-out to prevent accidental activation.
Dereelight produces professional quality CREE LED torches that are built to last. Every flashlight is user upgradeable, which means you can change LEDs and reflectors as often as you wish - making a Dereelight torch a sound investment. All models are “Lego-able”, so you can swap torch heads and parts among particular models.