Complete Dereelight Nightmaster 8004S Hunting Kit
Dereelight Nightmaster 8004S Complete Hunting Kit
The Night Master Complete hunting kit from Dereelight is a must-have for all night hunters as it provides adjustable lighting and a focusable beam, which is able to illuminate animals eyes up to 800m and identify quarry at up to 500m. The LEDs are changeable and coloured LEDs are available for lamping at long and short range.
What You Get:
- Dereelight Nightmaster 8004S Flashlight w/White LED
- Red LED and Green LED
- Extension Tube
- Remote Pressure Switch
- 2 x 18650 batteries
Best Small, Scope Mountable Gun Light We Have Seen
The Night Master 8004S hunting lamp and gun light is a must-have for all night hunters, providing adjustable lighting and a focusable beam, which is able to illuminate animals eyes up to 800m and identify them at up to 500m. The LEDs are changeable and coloured LEDs can be used to spot and identify quarry at great distances.
Just 15cm in length and weighing only 295g (with battery), the Night Master 8004S can be mounted on most scopes (such as 1-inch and 30mm) - you will hardly notice it, which makes it great for foxing solo.
But despite its small size and low weight, the Night Master 8004S can outperform most of the big hunting lamps, and its incredible beam can certainly out-throw any gun light of its size. In fact, customers who own the Night Master torch have said it is better than using a laser designator, which can cost upwards of $300.
We recommend this light to anyone for lamping/ shooting rabbits, hares and foxes, and also spotting deer. The adjustable light output (you can set it to either output 1 mode or 3 modes by twisting the body) and focusable beam make it a great light for all distances.
- Convex Lens: Specifically designed to boost the light power and throw a beam very far.
- Focus: The convex lens can be focused to provide the best lighting for your way of hunting
- Changeable LEDs: If you prefer to hunt with colored light, you can easily fit a green or red LED into your Night Master 800 for long distance colored illumination. Our colored LEDs do not reduce the light output like filters do
- Four stage lighting: You can have it output 4 brightness levels, 5%, 30%, 70% and 100% by twisting the control ring.
- Closer illumination: For lamping rabbits and rats, you can reduce the light output by switching to a lower mode
- Small size, low weight, high power: This makes it ideal for solo hunting.
- LED: High power Cree LED with 4 mode settings.
- Battery: 1x 18650, 3.7v rechargeable battery
- Function: There are 4 levels of lighting, 5%, 30%, 70%, and 100%. You can switch between the 4 levels by twisting the control ring.
- Switch: Protruding foward clicky tail switch with momentary-on function. The switch has a glow-in-the-dark (GITD) cover for easy identification at night.
- Protection: Sealed with O-rings for excellent water resistance and improved service life. Waterproof and Dust Resistant to IPX-8.
- Features: A removable grip ring offers better grip and an option to attach a lanyard or body sling. Remote pressure switch is available if you wanted to gun mount it.
- Dimension: 152mm (L), 54.4mm (Head), 25mm (Body Dia)
- Weight: 250g (without battery)
- Finish: Rugged body with HA Type III anodizing.
- Lens: Specially designed convex lens for maximum beam throw and adjustability - the beam can be focused to your shooting requirements.